Materials to Gather for My First Meeting
Bankruptcy law requires that you provide a complete and accurate listing of all your income, expenses, property, debts, and creditors when you file for bankruptcy. Otherwise, your bankruptcy may be denied. Therefore, gather the following materials:
- Copies of your most recent bills and credit card statements.
- Copies of your bank statements for the last six months.
- Copies of your tax returns for the last four years.
- Copies of your pay stubs for the last six months.
- Copies of your most recent statements for any car or house mortgage debts.
- Copies of any court documents you have for any lawsuits you were involved in during the last twelve months.
Also think about:
- What are your significant assets?
- Are any of your debts secured by collateral?
- Is there any action about to occur to foreclose or repossess property or to shut off utility service?
Call For Your Free 20 Minute Phone Strategy
Session: (562) 777-9159
No pressure. We’re friendly and easy to talk to.